This DIN rail mountable version of our 4-20 mA current loop simulator includes two analog channels capable of simulating 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20 mA signals.
- Power Supply 12-30V DC 24VDC typical
- Current Output
- Number of Channels 2 Isolated
- Output Range 4mA to 20mA
- Fixed Preset 4 , 8, 12, 16, 20 mA Output Selection Terminal
- Output Accuracy ±1% of full scale( 0.2mA) at 25°C
- Protection Reverse Polarity
- Load Range 0-1000 Ohm 250 Ohm typical. Loads over 500 Ohm require 24V or higher power supply.
|Typical Two-Wire Simulator Connection with an External Loop Power Supply||Typical Two-Wire Simulator Connection with a Sourcing Analog Input|