Servo Axis Simulator developed to assist integrators and OEM in application development for projects with servo drives with analog command signal and incremental encoder feedback.
- Allows debugging of motion applications in the lab environment, virtually on the table, with PLC or CNC only without actual running motors and drives.
- Simulates servo axis with servomotor and an open collector encoder.
- Servo Simulator can generate maximum 32,500 pulses per second (130,000 in “A Quad B” or x4 mode).
- Provides 1024 positions per revolution if CNC or motion controller uses x4 mode.
- Default encoder settings are 256 pulses per revolution.
If this item is almost what you are looking for, but you need a little customization, we write custom firmware and can modify components to fit your needs. Open collector version available upon request. Contact us for details at email@example.com